2. Cinema tickets are sold by The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate at the stated prices for the relevant performance. By requesting tickets through the Web Site, the User is placing a booking request for tickets on the Terms that is only deemed accepted by and binding on The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate once it has processed valid payment and sent the User email confirmation of the User’s booking.
3. Currently, there is a booking fee of 80p per ticket payable in respect of tickets purchased via the Web Site.
4. The email confirmation of a booking will set out the details of the cinema tickets purchased including the unique booking reference number. Once this confirmation has been sent, the ticket price is non-refundable. The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate is not responsible in the event that the User selects the wrong film when booking tickets via the Web Site, or if the User is excluded from viewing the film under the conditions below.
5. The User can pick up his/her tickets immediately at The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate following confirmation of his/her booking.
6. Tickets can be collected at the Box Office.
7. The User will need to present the debit/credit/charge card that he/she used to make a booking or the booking reference in order to collect the relevant tickets in-cinema. It is the Users responsibility to enter their correct email address during the booking process so that his/her booking confirmation number can be retrieved.
8. Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy tickets online.
9. To make any payment by credit/debit/charge card, the User must provide the cardholder’s name and email address, the card number, the card security code, the card expiry date and (where applicable) the card start date and/or issue number.
10. Transactions will appear on the cardholder’s bank or card statement as a payment to The Bathgate Cinema.
11. For all concessions/student tickets, the User must bring proof of entitlement to the cinema as this may be required upon entry to the film or collection of tickets (where applicable).
12. The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate will endeavour to operate its cinemas in accordance with its advertised programme. However, there will be instances when its ability to show a performance is impaired by circumstances beyond its control. In such situations, The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate reserves the right to cancel a performance, vary the time it shows it or provide customers with an alternative performance. If The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate does have to cancel a performance, the User’s sole remedy shall be a refund of the admission price paid for the relevant tickets, and no other costs.
13. . The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate draws the User’s attention to the conditions of the British Board of Film Classification certificate for the film being shown and is obliged to and will refuse admission to any person who, in the opinion of an authorised employee or representative, is under the minimum age required for admittance. The Bathgate Cinema, Bathgate reserve the right to request any individual to provide proof of age and to exclude any such individual from any performance if they appear too young and/or cannot prove they are at least minimum age for admittance.
14. Children (upto 15 years of age) and Young Persons are permitted entry to the premises only when the premises are being used for the showing of films.
15. Children under the age of 10 years require to be accompanied by an adult at all times. All children require to be accompanied by an adult after 8pm.